Here are the new Baby coupons to print…
* $5/1 Fisher Price Roller Blocks Play Wall
* $3/1 Fisher Price Soothe & Glow Giraffe
* $4/1 Fisher Price Stackin’ Tubtime Boat
* $2/1 Dreft Detergent
* $1/1 Baby Orajel Naturals Teething Product
* $0.50/1 Pampers Wipes 56 ct or higher
* $2/1 Boudreaux’s Butt Paste
* $1/1 Boudreaux’s Butt Paste
* $1/2 Gerber or Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends
* $1/3 Gerber Graduates Meals or Sides
* $1/2 Gerber Graduates Little Whoos
* $1/3 Gerber Graduates Grabber Items
* $1/3 Gerber Graduate Puffs
* $1/3 Gerber Organic 1st, 2nd or 3rd Foods
* $1/4 Gerber 2nd Foods 2 Pack Tubs
* $0.50/1 Luvs Diapers
* $2/1 Pampers Easy Ups Diapers
* $1/1 Box White Cloud Diapers
What is Pampers Rewards?
The Pampers Rewards Program rewards you every time you purchase Pampers diapers, training pants and wipes! Once you’ve become a member, you can start collecting points. Just find the Rewards code inside each package and enter the code online to accumulate points, then redeem your points for rewards! They’ve got lots of great rewards including various gift cards to different stores + lots more! You can head on over here to sign up (you’ll score 100 points just for joining)!
*This post contains affiliate links*
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card/Information
- Checkbook or Credit Card for Payment
- Cash for vending machines
- Hospital Registration Forms
- Lip Balm
- Hair Band
- Mints, Snacks, and Bottle of Water
For Daddy‘s Hospital Stay
- Basketball Shorts/ T-shirts
- Flip Flops
- Watch with second hand (to help time contractions)
- Snacks and Bottle of Water
- Camera, Video Camera, Charger, and Memory Cards
For Mommy’s Hospital Stay
- Shower Shoes (I’ll be taking some cheap Old Navy flip flops)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, lip balm, deodorant, hairbrush, makeup, hair band, soap, shampoo / conditioner, and lotion)
- Loose fitting Pajamas, Robe, Slippers, and Socks
- Cell Phone and Charger
- Nursing Bras & Pads
- Lanolin Cream
- Comfortable Going Home Outfit
- Baby Book
- Small Notepad and Pen
- Prenatal Vitamins, DHA Supplement
- Boppy Nursing Pillow
- Hospital Picture Outfit
- Going Home Outfit
- Hat & Blanket
- Car Seat Installed
- Swaddle Blanket (if you prefer your own)
In addition to packing all of the above for your stay, you’ll also want to make a list of items to grab before you head out the door. This list can conveniently be placed on top of your hospital bag and ready to go! Here are the items I have on this list.
- makeup bag
- camera + charger
- cell phone + charger
In your car:
Put a garbage bag on the passenger seat of the car and then lay a towel on top– this will be absolutely helpful if your water breaks on the way to the hospital.
What are some items that you didn’t pack but wish you had? I’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments.
Yum– we love these Izze drinks!! Amazon has the Variety Pack of 24 Izze Sparkling Juice Drinks for $12.71 — and you can score them for $9.53 plus free shipping. All you have to do is clip the 20% off coupon (found below the item information) and then choose Subscribe and Save. You’ll pay only $9.53 for all 24 cans of this drink!! This makes each of them 40¢ each!! Hurry though as this deal sells out quickly!!
**Remember, this deal doesn’t start until 8/31** Print your coupons now so you’re ready, though!!
Here’s another awesome deal for your gift closet!! Amazon currently has the Fisher-Price Imaginext Monsters University Monsters Scare Factory for only $14.99 (regular $44.99)! This item ships FREE on Super Saver Shipping ($35 minimum order) or FREE with Prime Shipping! Prices on Amazon can change at any moment, so be sure to order quick!
Welcome to This N That with Olivia’s Baby Gift Guide!
Are you a Mom-t0-Be or New Mom? Or maybe even someone looking for a perfect gift for the Mom-to-Be? This N That with Olivia’s Baby Gift Guide will feature products from the best baby brands out there in the form of reviews and sometimes giveaways. We are expecting our first little boy in October, 2014 so the search for great baby products is in full swing– those with great reviews are always at the forefront of our minds. Therefore, I plan to provide you with a review of some specific products from amazing baby brands.
The Avent Double Electric Breast Pump Set plugs into an electrical outlet and provides gentle, comfortable and effective pumping for a new mom. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. It features adjustable-speed and vacuum settings, with a let-down setting that stimulates and encourages milk flow. This double-pump system has ergonomic, swivel handles and massaging, soft-fit breast shields.
This Avent system is BPA free. It includes milk storage bags, level 1 slow-flow nipples, lids and a discreet carrying case.
This breast pump is designed for comfort and is electric featuring a double pump. This means that you’ll minimize the time spent pumping– something very important as I’ll have limited time at work to do so. Here are some of the features of this pump!!
Philips AVENT SCF334/02 Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump
- Preferred by twice as many moms for comfort while expressing vs. Medela Pump In Style*
- Simultaneous pumping saves time and may improve milk flow
- Allows you to sit comfortably upright while you pump
- Three easy to use expression settings
- Soft, textured massage cushion helps stimulate milk flow
- Compatible with both Classic and Natural AVENT bottles
- Two-year warranty
As you can see in the above picture, this pump is very compact and easy to carry. It comes in the black bag as shown above making it an easy thing for me to transport back and forth to work. All of the contents conveniently fit inside of this bag, which keeps things organized. Included in this breastfeeding kit are: Connector Valves, Milk Storage Bottles, Breastshields, AC Adapter, Carrying Case, Milk Storage Bags, Level 1 (Slow Flow) Nipples, Lids.
This breast pump is available exclusively at Target and is only $199.99– what a great gift for yourself or for someone else! I am excited to use this at work as well as at home for our precious little boy!