Yummy– it is summer time (or feels like it) here in Maryland and that means time for some cool and delicious desserts. My husband is a strawberry fan and I love cheesecake so this is the perfect combination for us. I’m excited to share this fun and easy dessert- no baking required.
- 1 cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs (9 large graham crackers/1 sleeve package)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 ozs cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar (you can add more if you want it sweeter)
- strawberries, washed and sliced/chopped
In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix well and press into tasting glasses or an 8″ spring-form pan (to make the cake). Refrigerate.
Sources: Glasses shown were purchased at a thrift store and are 1/2 cup or 4 ounce volume. Depending on your cup, this will make at least 12 little cups or one large round cake (8″)
I love my Pampered Chef tart shaper (shown) to press crust into glasses.