Air Fryer Panko Breaded Salmon will become a favorite healthy dinner in your household as it has mine! This recipe is super easy to make and full of flavor. Serve it up with some delicious roasted vegetables or something of the like for a wholesome meal for the whole family.
For the full recipe and complete directions scroll to the bottom of the post where the recipe card is! You can also print the recipe there!
Quick dinner recipes are my favorite thing to put on the meal plan for the week and my air fryer and instant pot are two of my all time favorite kitchen appliances.
Focusing on healthy and wholesome meals is something that I try to do when I plan the meals for the week ahead!
Salmon is on my list of delicious, healthy meals because eating at least two servings of salmon per week can reduce your risk of chronic illnesses!! This is all thanks to all those omega-3’s, selenium, and vitamins A and D!
You’re going to be SO impressed when you use your air fryer to cook salmon, they came out SO juicy and cooked perfectly. The result is a quick, healthy meal for the entire family. Did you know that just one 4-ounce serving contains 26 grams of protein??
More Quick Dinner Recipes:
- 6 Ingredient Instant Pot Taco Pasta
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- Instant Pot Sesame Ribs
- Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Crock Pot Chicken Gravy Recipe
What Ingredients Do You Need for Air Fryer Panko Salmon
- Panko bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
- Parsley flakes
- Olive oil
How to Reheat Air Fryer Salmon
Once cooked, you can reheat this meal in the air fryer by placing the fillets in the basket of the air fryer and setting air fryer at 390 degrees for 7 minutes for 1-1/2-inch fillets.
Tips for Salmon in the Air Fryer
- Have fun experimenting with other flavors!! Think cajun, creole, BBQ and more!!
- Add some fresh lemon or orange juice for a delicious flavor and color.
- Make sure you flip the salmon fillets over halfway through the cook time to ensure even cooking.
What Temperature Should you Cook Salmon?
Cooked salmon should reach an internal temperature of 145ºF. Make sure you’re checking the internal temperature at the thickest part of the salmon fillet.
Times vary so be sure you check on the level of doneness halfway through and adjust as needed!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Salmon?
Any green vegetable is delicious with salmon! Brussel sprouts is my favorite vegetable to serve with this meal. I even like these Honey and Brown Sugar Glazed Crockpot Carrots with salmon!!!
Salmon is a GREAT source of protein and a delicious dinner idea! Making it in the air fryer is easier than you may think and SUPER tender and juicy.
- • 1 6 ounce piece of salmon
- • 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- • 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- • 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- • 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- • 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat Air Fryer to 350° for 2 minutes. In a small bowl, add panko crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Add garlic powder, red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Whisk ingredients together.
- Grab your salmon, a brush, your olive oil and the panko mixture. Place salmon, skin side down on a plate and brush the salmon with the olive oil.
- Press the panko mixture onto the salmon. Cover it well!
- Place a piece of parchment paper in Air Fryer. Be sure to poke holes in the paper to allow the air to flow and cook your salmon.
- Place salmon into Air Fryer and cook for 7-9 minutes. This will depend on the thickness of your piece of salmon.
- When your salmon is ready, remove and serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Universal Pier Food thermometer - Digital Cooking Thermometer, With long collapsible probe, Easy and instant Read Meat Thermometer, designed for BBQ/Food,Cake, Milk,Tea,and Grill Smoke (Salmon Red)
- COSORI Air Fryer, MAX XL 5.8-Quart,1700-Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting,LED Digital Touchscreen w/ 11 Presets,Nonstick Basket,2-Year Warranty,ETL/UL Listed(100 Recipe)
- PaperChef Culinary Parchment Multipurpose Non-Stick Paper, 205 sq ft
- RWM Basting Brush - Heat Resistant Stainless Steel Pastry Brush with Back up Silicone Brush Heads(Orange) Rust Resistant, Grilling BBQ Baking Pastry Kitchen Cooking & Marinating, Dishwasher Safe
- Country Kitchen Set of 2 Silicone Whisks for Cooking, Stainless Steel Wire Whisk, Heat Resistant Kitchen Whisks, Balloon Whisk for Nonstick Cookware - 10” and 12”, Gunmetal and Grey
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 704Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 758mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 49g