Welcome to This N That with Olivia’s Baby Gift Guide!
Are you a Mom-t0-Be or New Mom? Or maybe even someone looking for a perfect gift for the Mom-to-Be? This N That with Olivia’s Baby Gift Guide will feature products from the best baby brands out there in the form of reviews and sometimes giveaways. We are expecting our first little boy in October, 2014 so the search for great baby products is in full swing– those with great reviews are always at the forefront of our minds. Therefore, I plan to provide you with a review of some specific products from amazing baby brands.
Our next feature in the Baby Gift Guide is Baby Butz Cream! Baby Butz cream is a diaper rash treatment that is both a barrier and healing cream. It is made from All-Natural Ingredients and licensed as a Natural Health Product. Baby Butz cream is safest and most effective diaper cream available without a prescription.
Why is Baby Butz Cream better than any other diaper rash cream?
- Baby Butz cream does NOT contain perfume, alcohol or chemicals like most of the leading brands.
- Baby Butz cream has a thick, creamy consistency that enables it to adhere to the skin to not only protect from diaper rash but also to heal it.
- Baby Butz cream on diaper rash will immediately stop the pain.
- Baby Butz cream provides complete overnight protection, parents can sleep soundly knowing baby will not have diaper rash in the morning.
- Applying Baby Butz cream at every diaper change guarantees that your child will never develop diaper rash.
- Baby Butz cream has passed the stringent requirements to be approved as a Natural Health Product in Canada.
I am excited to feature this Diaper Rash Cream in my Baby Gift Guide. If the statements above don’t sell you on this product, I am sure some of these reviews of the product will. One thing that I noticed from the website and the packaging is that this product contains FOUR ingredients– zinc, lanolin, petrolatum and starch! Wow, that is impressive in itself. As a Mom to be myself, I am definitely excited when I see names of products that I actually know versus the neverending list of ingredients of words that I cannot pronounce.
Baby Butz sent me 2 containers of their diaper rash cream– one to keep and one to giveaway!
With our little Liam on the way, I am super excited to share this product with you. I know how important it is to find quality products for your children. I am sure, after reading the facts about the product and some other reviews, that this product will be a staple in our baby care routine as well as a gift that I will give to new Moms! One fact that I learned is that if the baby’s room is not warm, you’ll want to warm up a dab in your fingers before applying it. You’ll find that the cream is thicker than other diaper rash creams but if you warm it up a little (with your body heat) I will glide smoothly onto your baby’s bottom.
Check out all of the awards that this cream has received:
As stated above, I have the opportunity to give ONE lucky winner a container of Baby Butz Cream of their own! Simply use the Rafflecopter below to enter to win. Entries limited to the 50 United States and you must be 18 and older to enter.