These Bangin’ Breakfast Potatoes will be the talk of the town when you make these! They’re the best addition to a delicious breakfast. Breakfast is a meal that I struggle to find dishes for.
Thankfully, the breakfast potatoes have become a staple in our house and they are surely bangin’. One of the ‘secret’ ingredients is Old Bay spice. I’m from Maryland and we literally put this spice on everything!! It definitely belongs in these breakfast potatoes and I think you’ll agree when you give them a try.
More Breakfast Recipes:
- Strawberry White Chocolate Pancake Bites
- Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins
- Blueberry Muffin Mug
- Peach Pie Yogurt Breakfast Cups
- No Bake Energy Bites
Wait! Before you forget, Pin this recipe for later!
Then, scroll on down and get the full recipe!
What Ingredients Do you Need for Bangin’ Breakfast Potatoes
- Golden Potatoes
- Red Potatoes
- Red bell pepper
- Orange bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Pure Maple syrup
- Kosher salt
- Crushed black pepper
- Old Bay spice
How to Make Bangin’ Breakfast Potatoes
Preheat oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place bacon strips on parchment paper
Place bacon into oven and cook until crisp. You can also choose to fry the bacon and then use the grease from the bacon to cool the potatoes in (instead of oil in step 5).
Allow bacon to cool and then chop.
Pour the oil and minced garlic in a large pan over medium to high heat
Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes
Sprinkle the salt, black pepper and old bay spice onto the potatoes and mix
Mix in the bell peppers and cook until soft
Mix in the chopped bacon
Place the potatoes into a serving dish and top with parsley
- 3 med golden potatoes
- 3 med red potatoes
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more if needed
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 minced garlic
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- parsley for garnish
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 tbsp Old Bay spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Place bacon strips on parchment paper
Once oven is preheated place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is cripsy
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before chopping
- Pour the oil and minced garlic in a large pan over medium to high heat
- Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes
- Sprinkle the salt, black pepper and old bay spice onto the potatoes and mix
- Mix in the bell peppers and cook for 10 minutes or until soft
- Mix in the chopped bacon
- Place the potatoes into a serving dish and top with parsley
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These potatoes will truly take your breakfast to the next level, I promise. What are your favorite breakfast recipes? Let me know in the comments below.