Spring is almost here and that means that the birds will be out and chirping very soon! Bluebirds are so beautiful and are such a bright bird to see flying around in the warmer months. This craft is super adorable, simple and cute for you to make for the upcoming spring season! Yes, the birds will be chirping, but there will likely be rainy days! This craft would be perfect for those rainy days and get your kiddos ready for the sun and beautiful birds chirping outdoors.
Bluebird Plate Craft
- Paper plate (I used small sized)
- Robins egg blue craft paint
- Blue tissue paper squares
- Elmer’s glue
- Blue craft feathers
- Googly eyes
- Yellow craft foam
- Paint brush
1. Line your craft surface with old newspapers.
2. Paint the front of your paper plate blue and let dry.
5. Cut a small triangle and small scalloped feet from your yellow craft foam.
6. Glue the triangle to the center of the plate and glue the feet to the bottom back of the plate.
7. Then glue 2 googly eyes above the triangle beak.
8. Now glue a blue feather to the top of the plate and let your blue bird dry.
Perfect for spring, right!? What a cute and simple craft that you and your kiddos can do together!! I love the simplicity of this one! What other ideas do you have for Spring crafts?
Here are some other ideas: