Caramel Bacon Bit Sugar Cookies
Be sure to share this recipe and comment below what you favorite nontraditional food combination is. Maybe I will whip that into a dessert next. Don’t put it past me, the sky is the limit. Happy baking, and be sure to check back for more great recipes!
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups of Sugar
- 6 cups of Flour
- 4 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 4 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1/2 a cup of Butter
- 1/4 a cup of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 3 cups of Powdered Sugar
- Real Bacon Bits
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all cookie ingredients.
Mix and fold dough, until all ingredients are well blended, and form a large ball of dough.
Make small dough balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inches and place on your greased cookie sheet two inches apart.
Lightly press each ball down.
Bake for about 13 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden.
Let cool completely.
- In a sauce pan, bring butter, brown sugar, and milk to a boil.
- Keep on low heat for 2 minutes. Do not stir.
- Let cool completely.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer, until thick. If you need to make it thicker add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Place icing on cookies, and sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Mini Apple Pies Recipe + Tutorial
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Apple Spice Cookies with Caramel Apple Frosting!
Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies!
I’m Olivia – a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! Browse around and follow me on social!