How adorable is this yarn craft? This is such a fun craft to do with your kiddos this Easter or even for Spring in general and takes just a few supplies that you may already have at home. I love doing these types of activities with my son because they offer us time to spend together and something to gift to friends and family around the Holidays or give me keepsakes!! I also love to keep crafts like this in my back pocket for a rainy day!
1. Cut 3 egg shapes out from your cardboard, mine are about 4″ tall but they don’t have to be exact.
2. Carefully hot glue the end of your yarn to the back of the cardboard egg and begin wrapping it around the egg, up and down, side to side, until the egg is completely covered.
3. Cut a small diamond out from your orange card stock and glue to the center of your chick.
4. Then cut out two little feet from your orange card stock and glue to the bottom back of your chick.
5. Now glue 2 googly eyes above the beak and your chick is complete.
Check out these other Easter/Spring Ideas:
What other ideas do you have for Easter crafts?
I’m Olivia – a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! Browse around and follow me on social!