This Christmas popcorn is not only delicious but super easy to make! What a great recipe to make before you snuggle up as a family while watching a Christmas movie. You can make this by using items that you may already have in your home and allow the kids to be involved as a family activity.
Homemade Christmas Popcorn
1-3.2 oz bag popped buttered popcorn
1/4 cup corn syrup
1 tablespoon melted butter
Green liquid gel food coloring
1/4 cup red M&M’s
1/2 cup red Wilton candy melts
Wilton pearlized nonpareil sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pop your popcorn
2. Remove any seeds from your popcorn place into a large bowl
3. In a small bowl, microwave your corn syrup and butter for 1 minutes and stir in your green food coloring
5. In a small microwave safe dish, heat your red candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
6. Pour your red chocolate into a small sandwich bag and cut a tiny tip off a corner
How delicious and festive does that popcorn look?! This is a super simple recipe with treats throughout to make it perfect for your family nights! The great thing about this recipe is that you can have your kiddos help you make it and then all enjoy together. I used to love helping my Mom in the kitchen and look forward to having my kiddos help me in the kitchen.
What are your favorite Holiday recipes?! Share in the comments below as I am always looking for some new ones!!
Happy Holidays to you and your Family!