St. Patrick’s Day is a fun day to make green treats for your family, friends and co-workers. These Clover Cookies are traditionally made cookies in a fun shape, with some fun St. Patrick’s Day additions! Every time I make a batch of these, they don’t last long!
- 3/4 cup softened salted butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Green gel food coloring
- 1 large egg
- Chocolate almond bark
- Green and white sprinkles
- Clover Cookie Cutter
- Parchment paper
- Baking pans
- Hand or stand mixer
1. Preheat your oven to 325° and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together your softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Now mix in your flour and continue to mix until you have a thick dough.
5. Roll your dough out onto a floured piece of parchment paper and use your clover cookie cutters to cut out your clover shapes and place onto your lined baking sheets.
7. Heat your almond bark for 90 seconds in a microwave safe dish, stir, and heat in 15 second intervals until melted.
8. Dip the sides of each cookie into your melted chocolate and let the excess drop off.
After they’ve cooled, you’re set to enjoy them and package up the leftovers for your family, friends and co-workers!! I would recommend making a double batch as these cookies go super fast and are super cute and delicious!!