Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Starbucks has a new drink on their menu it it is amazing!! The Starbucks Pink Drink combines some amazing flavors and is so refreshing for the warmer months!! However, Starbucks can be pricey to stop at each day so here is a recipe that you can make at home that tastes just like it! Note: Make sure that you get the Tazo Iced Passion Tea that you have to brew, not the ready made tea!
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
Yield 2 Venti Starbucks Pink Drink
– 6 cups of water
– 1 cup of coconut milk
– 1 cup of sliced strawberries
– Boil 4 cups of water.
– Place the bag of Tazo Iced Passion Tea in a large pitcher.
– Pour the hot water into the pitcher and let it steep.
– Pour 2 cups of cold water into the pitcher. Place the pitcher in the fridge to let the tea cool down.
– Once the tea is chilled, pour it into a blender. Add 1 cup of coconut milk and a 1/2 cup of strawberries. Blend for 10-15 seconds.
– Fill a large cup with ice and pour the blended mixture into the cup. Add sliced strawberries on top.
Easy, right? Now, you can save so much money when you make these at home and enjoy them as often as you’d like. I do like to treat myself every once in awhile and get a drink from Starbucks but I never knew that I would love their pink drink THIS much! Make it at home and enjoy this drink for yourself. Even if you’ve not tried the pink drink from Starbucks, you’ll want to give this one a go!! What a fun treat to make for the summer months for those you entertain!!
Here are some other Summer recipes: