Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Heat your softened butter for about 15 seconds which should halfway melt the butter, then mix.
3. Add in granulated and brown sugar until creamy.
4. Lightly mix in egg and vanilla.
5. Mix in your flour and baking soda.
6. Fold in your white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
7. Roll into small balls (think ping pong ball) and bake for 10-12 minutes, do not over cook.
Once you bite into one of these, you’ll want to eat the entire batch! I always double the recipe because they’re THAT good! Then, if you have extras take them to work or a Mom’s event and you’ll be the favorite attendee. Add these to your favorite cookie recipe list because I am sure they will become a favorite for all who you share with.
Apple Spice Cookies with Caramel Apple Frosting!