Cookies are one of my all time favorite things to bake! What about you? Another favorite of mine is homemade breads like banana bread and pumpkin bread!
When it comes to desserts for everyday treats and/or those for the Holidays, I like to make some that are different than the traditional sugar cookie. Here are some of my favorites.
More Cookie Recipes
- Orange Zest Sprinkle Cookies with Homemade Icing
- Keto Friendly Low Carb Lemon Cookies
- Grinch Cookies
- Copycat DoubleTree Cookie Recipe
- Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Salted Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
These white chocolate cranberry cookies have a delicious flavor, they’re soft and easy to make. What more could you ask for in a cookie?!
What do you need to make Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies?
This recipe is SUPER easy and usually I have all of the ingredients on hand. Here are what ingredients you’ll need for these delicious cookies.
- Salted butter, softened
- Granulated sugar
- Light brown sugar, packed
- Large egg
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- White chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
Once you have all of your ingredients ready to go, its time to make these delicious cookies!
How do you make Cranberry White Chocolate Chip cookies?
First and foremost, let’s get that oven pre-heated to 350°F and line the baking sheet with some parchment paper. I absolutely love these cookie sheet sized parchment paper sheets!!
Another option is to line it with a reusable baking mat like these.
Once your cookie sheet is lined, let’s start to prepare our ingredients. Here comes the fun part.
Heat your softened butter for a little bit in the microwave until its about halfway melted then stir.
Now, let’s add in the sugars – both the granulated and the brown sugar and stir.
Next, lightly mix in the egg and vanilla followed by the flour and baking soda.
We’re almost done! It’s time to lightly fold in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. The dough will be thick – that’s perfect!
Roll into small balls (like ping pong ball) and bake for 10-12 minutes being sure not to overbake!
How do I make the perfect cookie?
Baking cookies can be daunting for some people! Here are my favorite tips and tricks for getting the perfect cookie:
- Soften Butter – Take your butter out of the refrigerator and let it soften on the counter. Don’t rush this by using the microwave, you will want this butter to soften naturally for the best buttery cookies.
- Measure Accurately- Measure out your ingredients carefully and accurately. Use measuring cups specifically for dry ingredients and wet ingredients to ensure you get the most accurate measurements. Too much or too little of an ingredient can break the recipe.
- Do not over bake- Set a timer and bake your cookies accurately. Don’t rush the process, and let them cool on the cookie sheet for a bit before moving to a cooling rack. The cookies will continue to bake on the cookie sheet when you remove them from the oven too!
Can I make these cookies ahead of time?
I highly recommend making these fresh when you’re ready to bake. However, if you want to make them in advance and freeze, you can!
I recommend mixing all of the ingredients together and rolling into balls before freezing. This way when you take them out to defrost, they’ll be ready and thaw faster.
If you want to make these in advance and then bake them later, you can place them in the refrigerator after they’re rolled into balls. Then, while you’re pre-heating the oven, let them come to room temperature!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip cookies are the perfect colorful and delicious dessert. They're soft, chewy and yummy!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat your softened butter for about 15 seconds which should halfway melt the butter, then mix
- Add in granulated and brown sugar until creamy.
- Lightly mix in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in your flour and baking soda.
- Fold in your white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Roll into small balls (think ping pong ball) and bake for 10-12 minutes, do not over cook.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
JOHO Baking Sheet Pans Cookie Sheet,Nonstick Bakeware Cookie Pan Set,Cookie Baking Pan for oven,2-Piece,Gold
Silicone Baking Mat - Half Sheet Baking Sheet Liner Set Non Stick Cookie Mat(Thick/Large/Non-stick) - Macaron/Cake/Bread Making - Best for Microwave Toaster Oven Tray/pan,2 Pack by Cook Time
Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets, Pre-Cut Parchment Paper, 22 Sheets
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
This N That with Olivia, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although thisnthatwitholivia.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.