Do you and your significant other have regular date nights? As much as Garrett and I would like to, life just sometimes gets in the way and date nights become few and far between. We are doing better at making date night a priority, and reminding ourselves that not every date has to be extravagant — some can be a stay in date, or a movie night and then others can be a night out. We try to get a night out every few months and thanks to TripAdvisor, we’ve easily planned our next date night.
If you’ve never booked with TripAdvisor, you’re going to love their convenience and selection. While they’ve been a site for user reviews and the top restaurants, hotels and more, they also have several activities and events that you can book. Plus, they have an easy to use app where you can explore different areas, book excursions and even review places that you’ve been. The ease of use and convenience is what sold me.
We booked a Baltimore Harbor Dinner cruise easily and found many reviews and details about the night out on their app. We even received a text message with a link to our tickets before the event so that they were convenient for us to use. The last time we booked with TripAdvisor, we went to Annapolis on a Seafood Tour! Each time we’ve booked, we’ve had no issues with ticket redemption and no issues with things going as planned.
How to Book Your Date Night with TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest provider of tours, activities and attractions, with more than 56,000 bookable experiences in 2,500 destinations worldwide. TripAdvisor Attractions offers something for every kind of traveler; book everything from walking tours, skip-the- line access and theatre tickets to hot air balloon safaris and Everest base camp treks.
Booking is easy……. I use the app as it is the most convenient. First, you’ll want to create a TripAdvisor account, which is free. Then, you can choose the area in which you want to look at things to do, places to stay, etc. Here is where you’ll be able to see reviews of things in that specific area and what is available for online booking.
We were able to look for things to do in Baltimore and Garrett and I selected the Baltimore Harbor Cruise. At this screen, we were able to see the online booking options, prices and even find reviews about this particular activity.
Then, we were able to customize our date and see details about the event. Proceed to checkout and BAM the tickets were in the app for us to attend on the date of our choosing.
Our Dinner Cruise Experience
Using TripAdvisor truly made our experience on the Baltimore Harbor Cruise more enjoyable. We were able to arrive and go right to the boarding line instead of the ticketing line. Then, we showed our tickets and boarded the cruise ship. The great thing about this harbor cruise is that the food and entertainment is included and the cruise is about 3 hours long. We had a wonderful time togehter for a few hours out in the Baltimore Harbor cruising around and spending a date night together.
For dinner, we had an amazing buffet of food including desserts, drinks and more! There was also a live DJ that provided entertainment the whole night and amazing views from 3 different levels on the ship. The top level is open and has a bar, games like shuffle board and more. We cruised for about 3 hours before returning to port and heading home. Overall, a very nice night out and I highly recommend this for a date night if you’re in the Baltimore Harbor area.
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
Why book on TripAdvisor? Because booking attractions in-person, after arrival, can be risky – there’s no reviews to read, there’s no “big picture” overview of what’s available, some attractions may be unavailable at short notice or come with an hours-long line. TripAdvisor removes this friction:
- Knowledge: We consolidate the options in one place, so you can easily search for what best suits your needs.
- Reviews: We show you thousands of reviews on attractions so you can make informed choices
- Ease: We make booking online or on our free mobile app quick and easy – no hotel concierge, no guidebook, no ancient brochures.
- Whenever, wherever: You can book a month in advance, a week in advance, a day in advance, or a ‘skip the line’ ticket form the very line you’re standing in.
- VIP access: We offer skip-the-line opportunities, behind-the-scenes access, private viewings and more
- 24/7 customer service: Book with TripAdvisor Attractions and you’ll have 24/7 access to our customer support team
- Low price guarantee: If you find a lower price for the same tour or activity within 72 hours of booking, or if you arrive in your destination and find your activity offered at a lower price by our operator, let us know. We’ll refund the price difference