Staying at a Disney Spring Resort Hotel has lots of perks and great value! I recently stayed at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista at the We Grow Retreat.
Here are some Tips for Organizing Your Family Vehicle , a FREE Travel Organization Checklist and 4 Easy Ways to Save Money for a Family Trip to help you gear up for your next family trip!!
Disney Springs is a beautiful part of Orlando, FL. There are so many fun things to do there like visiting Splitsville Orlando or eating at Paddlefish! So what’s in it and what’s the value of staying at one of these properties?
There are more than 25 unique resort hotels for you to choose from! There are accommodations for just about every family’s needs and budget!
Resort Hotel Guest Benefits
Enjoy the following Guest Benefits:
- Early Access to FastPass+ Planning
- Extra Magic Hours
- Complimentary Magic Bands
- “Extra” Extra Magic Hours (for a limited time)
- Complimentary Transportation to and From Disney Parks
- Disney Dining Plans
Value of Staying at a Disney Springs Resort Hotel
With over 25 resort hotels in the network, you are sure to find a hotel that fits your family’s budget. A Disney vacation can be one that is quite pricey. With these options, you can experience Disney at a more affordable price.
Rates vary from hotel to hotel, of course, but I can say from personal experience that the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista is a great option and the closet hotel to Disney Springs!!
My Favorite Benefits
I recently visited Disney Springs and stayed at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort. This hotel offers some amazing benefits.
- Outdoor Pool Area for the whole family with lounge chairs, cabanas, kids play area, hot tub and more!
- Character Breakfasts every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday featuring Goofy and Pluto — this is the most affordable character breakfast and NO reservation is required.
- FREE transportation to and from the Disney Parks.
- Short (~5 minute) walk from the hotel to Disney Springs.
There are SO many benefits to staying at a Disney Springs Resort Hotel. When you plan your next family trip to Disney, be sure to check out all that these amazing Resort Hotels have to offer.