Easter is such a fun time for kiddos and is a great time to do some adorable and easy crafts together. How about a traditional Easter Bunny?? This adorable Loop Craft is fun for kids and adults alike and super easy to make. Check out the tutorial below.
Materials Needed –
- Embroidery loop (any size)
- Pink fabric
- Light pink, pink, black and white card stock
- Googly eyes
- Black puffy paint
- Hot glue
- White yarn (optional)
1. Trace your loop onto a pink piece of fabric about an inch wider all around and cut out with scissors.
2. Remove the inner loop from your outer loop and place your circle piece of fabric onto the inner loop.
3. Place the outer loop over the fabric and smaller loop and tighten the screw on top.
4. Carefully hot glue your eyes into the center of the circle.
5. Cut out a small triangle with a rounded nose and glue underneath the eyes.
6. Then cut out six skinny rectangle strips, curl the ends onto a pencil and glue three whiskers on each side of the nose.
7. Use your puffy paint to draw a mouth.
8. (Optional) use your white yarn to make two small yarn balls and glue onto the inside of the whiskers for cheeks.
9. Cut out 2 large pink ears, two medium white ears, glue the white ears to the pink ears and glue them both to the top back of the embroidery loop.
10. Let dry and your bunny is ready to display.
How cute!! This bunny can be displayed for Easter and would be a great item for table decor, too!! Looking for more Easter content, check out the following posts:
Check out the other content in this Easter Sweets and Treats Series
I’m Olivia – a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! Browse around and follow me on social!