This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
Laundry is something that I love to do and something that I dread doing. I love when we have clean clothes all nicely (well sort of) folded and put away but I hate the daunting task of doing laundry. My husband and I both work full time outside of the home, have a little one, and I blog in my spare time. I love products that make my life simpler and are easy to add to our, already hectic, routine!
When we moved into our new home, we purchased a brand new Samsung Washer and Dryer which I absolutely love. However, we also changed from city water to well water and that has taken some getting used to. Our dryer is a steam dryer and while I thought I would love that function, I really don’t. I find many of my clothes coming out of the washer and dryer smelling musty and gross. I have started to add vinegar into every wash cycle with the free and clear detergent that we use and that has helped some. However, I’ve missed the smell of fresh air or other scents on my clothes!
Downy Fabric Conditioner is easy to use and add to the wash. It not only freshens our clothes, it helps protect the clothes! Since I added the Downy Fabric Conditioner into my loads of clothes, I have nice fresh, clean, soft, clothes without the need for vinegar or other scented items for the musty smell!
With all we do to protect our clothes, why not do something as simple as pour Downy Fabric Conditioner into every load of laundry? With the simple filling of a cap, you can say goodbye to stretching, fading, and pilling, giving your clothes a longer, happier life.
- Downy protects clothes:
- Instead of losing their shape, clothes bounce back to their store-bought form.
- Colors stay true and resist fading.
- Towels are protected from pilling and fuzz.
- Fabrics are softened for added comfort.
- The science behind fabric protection: During a ride around the washing machine, garments pull stretch, and rub together. Downy conditions, strengthens, and lubricates each fiber to protect clothing from the friction, and agitation of typical washing cycle.
- Take fabric protection a step further: In addition to the protection Downy fabric conditioner offers, turning garments inside out, and washing soft fabrics like cotton on the gentle cycle will keep your clothes looking the best.
- Perfect for the vintage pickup or future heirlooms: It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to protect that one-of-a-kind thrift-store find or maintain your favorite dress so you can one day pass it down to your daughter Downy extends the life of fabric by keeping your clothes looking and feeling like you just picked then up from the store.
- Keep your clothes fresh longer: Downy Fabric Conditioner provides clothes with long-lasting freshness and reduces wrinkles better than using detergent alone.
- Walmart: Downy Fabric Conditioner is available at Walmart and Walmart.com for everyday low prices. Learn more and shop for it here.
We are loving this easy step to incorporate into our laundry. Not only do the clothes smell and look great, the entire house smells wonderful when doing laundry. As a busy, working Mom I need simple but productive things to add to my routine. Downy Fabric Conditioner will always be in my laundry routine!!
Have you tried Downy Fabric Conditioner?!