Rice Krispie treats are always a great dessert idea. With Easter right around the corner, you can customize your rice krispie treats and make them special. These Easter Egg Rice Krispie treats are colorful and perfect for the Spring holiday. I am definitely going to take a batch of these to work as I know they’ll be a hit for my coworkers. What about for a family Easter brunch? These are the perfect dessert.
Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats
Materials/ Ingredients –
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4oz miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup Easter M&M’s
- 9×13″ baking pan
- Non stick cooking spray
- Easter egg cookie cutter
1. Spray your baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your marshmallows and butter and heat for 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
3. Stir your marshmallows and mix in your Rice Krispies cereal.
5. Press your mixture evenly into your greased baking pan and press your remaining M&M’s on top.
6. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
7. Use your egg shaped cookie cutter to cut your Easter egg Rice Krispie treats out.
I’m Olivia – a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! Browse around and follow me on social!