Rice Krispie treats are always a great dessert idea. With Easter right around the corner, you can customize your rice krispie treats and make them special. These Easter Egg Rice Krispie treats are colorful and perfect for the Spring holiday. I am definitely going to take a batch of these to work as I know they’ll be a hit for my coworkers. What about for a family Easter brunch? These are the perfect dessert.
Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats
Materials/ Ingredients –
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4oz miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup Easter M&M’s
- 9×13″ baking pan
- Non stick cooking spray
- Easter egg cookie cutter
1. Spray your baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your marshmallows and butter and heat for 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
3. Stir your marshmallows and mix in your Rice Krispies cereal.
5. Press your mixture evenly into your greased baking pan and press your remaining M&M’s on top.
6. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
7. Use your egg shaped cookie cutter to cut your Easter egg Rice Krispie treats out.
20 EASTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS -- A roundup of cereal treat ideas.
Tuesday 16th of April 2019
[…] This N’ That with Olivia has cute and simple Easter egg treats. […]
Valentine's Day Conversation Heart Pretzels and Video!
Thursday 10th of January 2019
[…] Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats […]
Sunday 4th of March 2018
These are so cute and they look delicious. I am definitely going to make these this Easter.
Thursday 6th of April 2017
These look so cute. I love this idea
Wednesday 5th of April 2017
My nephews love Rice Krispie Treats. I love the idea of turning them into 'Easter Eggs.' We'll give these a try.