Strawberry Fudge is a delicious treat! Take a break from traditional chocolate fudge and treat yourself with this easy strawberry fudge. This recipe only requires 3 ingredients and is so straightforward. It’s flavorful and a perfect treat for gifting.
Easiest Fudge Recipe!
Anyone can make this fudge because its super simple! With just 3 ingredients and easy to follow instructions, everyone can. I am not one for candy making, but I can make some other mean desserts!
You can make this recipe in the microwave which makes it that much easier. The fresh strawberries in this fudge truly give it the right flavor and texture. Your friends and family will love it, and so will you.
This is a perfect treat for Valentine’s Day, too! Make it for your kiddos to take to school or for your coworkers or even for those you love at home! This recipe is quick, and delicious!
More Fudge Recipes:
Ingredients You Need for Strawberry Fudge
- White chocolate chips
- Strawberry frosting
- Fresh or freeze-dried strawberries
- Valentine’s Day colored sprinkles
Materials Needed for Strawberry Fudge
How to Make Strawberry Fudge
If using freeze dried strawberries, crush in a plastic bag. If using fresh strawberries, dice into small pieces.
In a bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave until completely melted and smooth.
Fold in the frosting.
Fold in strawberries.
Spread mixture evenly into the pan.
Press sprinkles into the top of the fudge.
Cover baking pan with foil and place in refrigerator until fudge is firm.
Place fudge on cutting board and cut into 1-2” pieces and enjoy!
Can I make this on a stovetop?
Yes, you can choose to melt the chocolate on the stovetop over low-medium heat. Before you mix in the strawberries, remove the pot from the heat.
How long can I store this?
Store the strawberry fudge in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can even freeze this fudge in for up to 3 months. When you remove from the freezer, thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Make sure you line the baking dish with parchment paper or foil and leave some overhang. You will be glad you did because it not only makes it easier to lift the fudge out onto a cutting board, but it makes clean up a breeze too!
- Ensure that you’re continuously scraping the bottom and sides of the pan and stir.
More Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Glazed Donuts
- Strawberry Shortcake with White Chocolate Glaze
- Strawberry Mug Cake
- Strawberry Kiss Cookies
- Strawberry Cheesecake No Bake
- Strawberry White Chocolate Pancake Muffins
Step up your fudge game with this EASY and delicious strawberry fudge made with just 3 ingredients.
- • 12-ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- • 14-ounce container of strawberry frosting
- • 1 cup of fresh or freeze-dried strawberries
- • Valentine’s Day colored sprinkles
- • 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper
- • Cooking spray
- Spray pan with cooking spray and cover bottom and sides of the pan with parchment paper and set aside. If using freeze dried strawberries, crush in a plastic bag. If using fresh strawberries, dice into small pieces.
- In a medium size bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second bursts until completely melted and smooth. Do not cook for more than 30 seconds at a time or you will burn them. Fold in the frosting.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Spread mixture evenly into the pan.
- Press sprinkles into the top of the fudge.
- Cover baking pan with foil and place in refrigerator until fudge is firm.
- Place fudge on cutting board and cut into 1-2” pieces and enjoy!
Store leftover fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Freezing Instructions: Fudge will freeze well for up to 3 months, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 551Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 3gSugar: 64gProtein: 6g