I was given the amazing opportunity to review the two products shown above- both from Eden Allure featuring the amazing Argon Oil! I immediately fell in love with these products as they made my skin feel clean and soft, two things that I always look for in skincare products. One of my favorite things, by far, is that the product is exceptionally versatile, odorless and non-irritating. You can use it on your skin and hair! It is gentle, moisturizing and soothing. Additionally, it also helps fade wrinkles and stretch marks and Argan oil is very light and absorbent.
In addition to the Pure Argan oil, I received a Beauty Bar! The beauty bars are very hardy and long lasting which is a huge bonus! I actually keep mine in the shower and what’s great is that the bars keep their shape and don’t seem to get mushy or fall apart like other bars. I am highly pleased with the gentleness and lack of strong fragrance!
About Eden Allure Pure Argan Oil:
Moroccan Argan Oil is very rich in:
- Vitamin F (omega 6): anti-aging and anti-dryness of skin
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory for sensitive skin, UV protection, and aids in cutaneous micro-circulation. Also neutralizes free radicals
- Phenols: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, powerful against fungus and bacteria, activates blood circulation and activates Vitamin C
- Triterpens: restructure cells, is anti-inflammatory and slows down cell aging
- Squalene: suggested to prevent against skin cancer
You may want to know what is different about Eden Allure’s pure Argan oil from other brands. They are one of the few companies that market pure refined and deodorized Argan oil. They deodorize it to remove the nutty odor that many people find offensive, and they refine it to remove any possible toxins that may be in it.(Argan oil comes from Morocco, and unfortunately they do not have the same quality standards Eden Allure does).
This N That with Olivia received compensation to write this post. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. This N That with Olivia disclosure.