Are you a fan of Marvel Studios? If so, did you see Avengers: Endgame in theaters? My husband and I don’t go and see many movies in theaters but this is one we did go see!! It was an impromptu stop at the movies on one of our days off work and it was totally worth it. The movie was long and all of the emotions were there but it was good!
Even if you’ve seen it in theaters, you need to see it again. This is why I like to have copies of these amazing movies in my house because seeing them in theaters I may miss something in the movie! Good news, Avengers: Endgame is available on digital now and will be on Blu-ray, DVD and 4K on August 13th!
We received a copy of this movie on Blu-ray and couldn’t wait to watch it. The length of the movie and number of connections to the storylines in movies before is amazing. Plus, when you own a movie like this on DVD or Blu-ray, you can see all sorts of fun extras!! We love the scenes after the credits and the extra features that are on these copies!
Avengers: Endgame BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer)!
Here is the list of bonus material that you can find with this movie.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Avengers: Endgame FREE Activities
To celebrate the release, I have a few FREE printable activities for you! First, you’re going to want to print and make this Captain America- Inspired Summer Sips & DIY Flying Disc Shield. Click on the graphic below and a PDF will download for you!
Plus, click the image below for a Black Widow-Inspired Meat and Cheese Plate & DIY Belt Printable!
Avengers: Endgame Deleted Scenes + Bonus Clips
I also have some deleted scenes and bonus clips for you: