Many thanks to XO Publishing for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.
“Fighting for the Soul of Your Child” by Jimmy and Karen Evans is a powerful guide for parents seeking to nurture and raise their child in today’s ever-evolving world. Learn more about this amazing book, read my opinions and enter to win a copy!
Raising kids in today’s world is beyond challenging! No matter what you do there are all kinds of external influences that are there to complicate things. As a mom to 3 young and impressionable kids, I struggle on how to balance letting them live and learn and also protecting them from these external influences that may taint their views and beliefs.
I know I am not the only one struggling with these parenting woes. I have to remind myself of that quite constantly, actually. I also remind myself that I am learning how to parent as much as my kids are learning how to be a kid and grow up. No one is a pro….well except my almost 3 year old who thinks she knows everything ;).
Fighting For The Soul Of Your Child by Jimmy and Karen Evans
“Fighting for the Soul of Your Child” by Jimmy and Karen Evans is a powerful guide for parents seeking to nurture and raise their child in today’s ever-evolving world. This book equips parents with the tools and knowledge they need to raise resilient, spiritually grounded, and emotionally healthy children. Moms, get this helpful book today! Use code MIN25 at the XO store for 25% off your order of Fighting For the Soul of Your Child today!
About The Book – Key Messages
- Empower Your Parenting: Discover practical strategies and insights to empower your role as a parent in shaping your child’s future.
- Time-Tested Wisdom: Benefit from the wisdom of Jimmy and Karen Evans, respected marriage and parenting experts with over 40 years of experience.
- Protect Their Heart: Learn how to safeguard your child’s emotional and spiritual well-being in an increasingly challenging world.
- Effective Communication: Unlock the secrets to open and honest communication with your child, fostering trust and connection.
- Spiritual Growth: Explore ways to nurture your child’s faith and values, helping them develop a strong moral compass.
- Navigating Challenges: Gain valuable insights on handling common parenting challenges, from peer pressure to technology addiction.
- Family Harmony: Discover strategies to strengthen your family bond and create a loving, supportive environment.
- Real-Life Stories: Engage with relatable stories and examples that illustrate the principles discussed in the book.
- Transformative Impact: Experience the transformation in your parenting journey as you implement the proven strategies shared in this book
- A Lifelong Resource: “Fighting for the Soul of Your Child” is a timeless resource that will guide you through the various stages of your child’s growth.
Parenting is hard, but add in all of the external pressures that kids experience, and it becomes a feat! Our kids are growing up in a different world than we did, so adapting and changing is essential. Adaption and change does not mean giving up on our beliefs and values. In fact, it means that we have to be more attentive especially in our parenting experiences.
This book was an eye opener, as sometimes I feel like I am spinning in circles trying to keep up on everything in life. With 3 small kids all in different phases of life with different needs, I am swirling constantly. This book reminded me that keeping my faith forefront and well fed, was essential to instilling those same things in my kids.
I loved that the book included real life stories. Some I could relate to now and others I know I will relate to later. So, I do agree that this book is a timeless resource that I will reference year after year.
Order your copy of Fighting For the Soul of Your Child today! Use code MIN25 for 25% off your book purchase at the XO Store!
One This N That with Olivia reader will win a copy of Fighting For The Soul Of Your Child. This is limited to US winners only. To enter to win, use the Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be contacted via email and have 24 hours to claim their prize.a Rafflecopter giveaway