Are you ready to enjoy some fireworks this 4th of July? Well why not enjoy these colorful and safe ones right in the comfort of your own home? These 4th of July sponge fireworks are so easy for little hands to craft, and they are a great way to get into the holiday spirit. Here is how you can make your own!
Sponge dish brush (found at Dollar Tree)
Red and blue craft paint (or paint in your choice of color)
White craft paper
Black pen or marker
Paper plates or scrap paper
1. Begin by placing some craft paint on the paper plates or scrap paper.
2. Dip the dish brush into the paint. Dab it carefully into each color.
3. Dab the dish brush to your white paper. You can create a pattern or just go for random placement.
4. Continue dipping the brush and dabbing it to the white paper to create pops of color.
5. Once your paint is dry, use your marker or pen to create dotted lines like the fireworks are flying upward.
Your fireworks are now ready to be displayed. The best part is, you can look at these colorful pops of color whenever you want!
Gather your supplies and give this easy 4th of July fireworks craft a try!