Do you have life insurance for your children? We just purchased a Gerber Life policy for Liam as we knew it was important to have that secured at a young age. Both my husband and I have life insurance so having one for every member of the family is essential. We did much research on different plans available and did settle on Gerber Life as it has many benefits that we were looking for. For example, this plan offers:
- Reliable cash value that grows and can be borrowed against if needed — as long as premiums are paid.
- Safe place to build a “nest egg” for future expenses and more.
- Coverage that automatically doubles in value at no extra cost during the year your child is 18.
- Guaranteed future insurability — regardless of your child’s future health condition or occupation.
- Receive a FREE Child ID Safety Card when you apply! Use this essential kit to keep important information, photos, and fingerprints in one safe place in case of emergency.
These benefits are great for a whole life insurance policy! We have a friend that is an insurance agent and he told us to go with a whole life insurance policy and highly recommended this plan. Check it out for yourself and consider starting a plan for your children now.