Do you have a little one on the way or are you shopping for someone who is expecting? One of the hardest things for me to find and choose was a car seat for our little one. I wanted one that would be easy to install and also one that had great safety ratings. Plus, I was concerned about price point and knowing that I would need numerous car seat bases.
We debated going straight to a convertible car seat but then decided that an infant car seat would be a great thing for us with transportation and just general use for our family. We looked at all of the different seats including their prices and safety ratings before making our selection.
If you’ve been looking at the Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock™ infant car seat, you’ll be super excited to learn that when you buy ANY Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock™ infant car seats at your favorite retailer and then submit a picture of your receipt to Graco, you will get a FREE infant car seat base by mail!
Installing car seats can be exhausting but thanks to the SnugLock technology from Graco, you can install and be confident that your little one is safe quickly. With the extra base you’ll get from Graco, you can keep one base in your car at all times and have another base if you need it for someone else’s car. Having an extra base helps you to not have to move the car seat around from car to car.
About the Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock™
- SnugLock™ Technology – A Hassle-Free 3-Step Installation
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 – 35 lb and up to 32″
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Click Connect™ technology provides one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers and bases
- Removable newborn head and body support cushions baby
- Convenient compartment stores both the LATCH connectors and manual when not in use
- Lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
- Easy to use front adjust 5-point harness helps secure your child
- Rotating canopy provides shade and sun protection for your baby
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management