The Holiday season is a season of baking for me! Actually, I love to bake year ’round — it is one of my favorite things to do. However, when the Holidays hit, cookies are my favorite thing to bake and share. With The Grinch movie hitting theaters this year, I figured that it would be great to make themed cookies!
All too often I stick to sugar cookies, but lately I’ve been venturing out to the world of creativity in cookie baking! I can make delicious Christmas cookies in different themes to share at work or with my family.
If you attend any cookie exchanges or like to send cookies in to work, then you’re going to love all of these cookies!! Here are 12 of my favorite cookie recipes brought to you by my fellow bloggers.
Check out the list of cookies and then scroll down to see my rendition of Grinch Cookies!
Begin by preheating the oven to 375.
In a bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs together.
Mix in your green food coloring until you have the perfect Grinch color.
In a second bowl, pour 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Gather a scoop of dough and roll in the powdered sugar mixture.
Shape into a ball and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Add a heart sprinkle to each cookie.
Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
Allow to cool.
- Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- Green food coloring
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Heart sprinkles
- Begin by preheating the oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs together.
- Mix in your green food coloring until you have the perfect Grinch color.
- In a second bowl pour 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Gather a scoop of dough and roll in the powdered sugar mixture.
- Shape into a ball and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add a heart sprinkle to each cookie.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Confetti Jumbo Red Hearts 2.8 oz. CONJRH
- Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 50 Square Foot Roll, 3 Count)
- Watkins Food Coloring
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.