We’ve tried out so many different strollers for our toddler but haven’t found a jogging stroller that we’ve loved. Recently we were sent the Joovy Zoom 260 Ultralight to try out and I’m excited to share more about this stroller with you.
About Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight
The Zoom360 Ultralight is simpler, stronger, and better performing. Stylish as it is practical, the Zoom360 Ultralight will make jogging with your child an enjoyable activity.
At 26.25 lbs, the Zoom360 is one of the smoothest yet solid jogging strollers around. The large 16″ pneumatic rear wheels can easily glide over uneven terrain and the suspension will minimize bumps in the road. The pneumatic front wheel can be unlocked to swivel, allowing for maximum maneuverability. It can also be locked for great stability for walking or running on straight, long paths.
The Zoom360 Ultralight supports a child up to 75 lbs comfortably. And with the seat up high, your child will have a better view of the world and enjoy going on a run with you. The extra large canopy will keep the sun out of your child’s eyes and can adjust to any position from fully opened to fully closed. There is a peek-a-boo window so you can always check if your child is having a pleasant ride.
The Zoom360 Ultralight includes a parent organizer, a fantastic accessory. It offers on-the-go convenience for beverages and has a zippered pocket for your keys and phone. A tire pump is also included so your tires will be at the right inflation anywhere you go.
For getting out with newborns and infants, take a stroll while they are snuggled in their car seat. Our car seat adapters have “click-in” functionality and are available for major brand car seats (sold separately).
The Zoom360 Ultralight has an easy and compact fold that includes an auto-lock feature. Quick release wheels make storage hassle-free.
One of the things I dread about getting a new stroller or other baby gear item is the assembly! I knew that this stroller would be no different and would require some assembly. Although I was right, I was also wrong as the assembly of this stroller was super easy! We immediately noticed that this stroller was easy to use and lightweight for a jogging stroller, too!
Some of our favorite features of this stroller are:
- 5 point harness: This is super important to me since this is a jogging stroller. I know that my little one will be safe with this harness.
- Parent organizer: How cool is this? What a great addition to the stroller that is easy to put on and easily removable.
- Extra large canopy: Most of the time, we struggle with the canopy being too small for our little guy. This stroller has an extra large one that is super convenient.
- Easy fold: The last thing I want to do is struggle with folding and unfolding a stroller. This one is super easy to use.
- Front wheel: I like that you can put this on a swivel or or locked in a straight position. This makes the stroller perfect for any terrain.
This stroller has quickly become our favorite and will continue to be our go to stroller for our little guy and future kids. Joovy offers this particular stroller in 3 colors – red, black and blue- so you can pick the best one for your family. In addition to this stroller, Joovy has a lot of other products that are great for your kiddos! Check out their website for more details.
Follow Joovy on social media for the latest and greatest details on their products!