Happy June! I’m teaming up with some fellow blogging friends for the June Come Out & Play Giveaway Hop! There will be a variety of prizes and you can enter to win them all.
Summer is here and I am super excited. Summer is my favorite time of the year. June is not only my birthday month, but also a month where school ends, and the outdoor fun kicks off. We usually go to the beach for vacation but did Disney for the first time in April as a family instead. What are your plans? Are you beach lovers?
If you’re staying home like me, there are still a lot of activities you can do and fun things for those rainy days.
- How To Keep Kids Busy During Summer On a Budget
- Paper Plate Snail Craft
- Bluebird Plate Craft
- Spring Bird Sensory Bin Craft for Kids
- 4 Easy Ways to Save Money for a Family Trip
- 10 Mini Vacation Ideas for Under $500
- Key Lime Cupcakes – A Burst of Summertime!
- Summer Squash and Zucchini Gratin
- 13 Easy Icebox Cakes for Summer
- Blueberry Lemonade Ice Pops
- Watermelon Cookies
- Watermelon Blueberry Feta Salad
June Come Out & Play Giveaway Hop
Join us as we kick off warmer weather with this giveaway hop. You can win a variety of prizes. This N That with Olivia is giving one reader 2 sets of Hello Love press on nails!
These nails have quickly become my absolute favorite and I know you’ll love them too. They are SUPER easy to apply, do not damage my natural nails and last 1-2 weeks.
You may have heard of other press on nails and like me, you may have tried them. I struggled with press ons until I found Hello Love nails. They are different, the company is amazing and I am super excited to share it with you!
When we started this company, we started with a lot of research. We tried all the press-on nails out there, from store brands to mail-order. We also investigated multiple manufacturers.
What we found is that there is – for sure – a spectrum of quality out there when it comes to press-on nails. And we are making a product that is the highest quality. Here are some of the more obvious ways the quality shows up:
- Great shape – Hello Love nails will fit a variety of nail shapes, sizes, and nail bed depths.
- Great feel – Our nails thin towards the bottom to feel like a natural nail bed and get thicker near the top to stand up to rigorous use.
- Packaging – It’s super easy to find the right size for all 10 of your nails. (This is actually pretty rare in the press-on nail universe.)
- Design – We work really hard on our collections, making sure they feature on-trend, seasonally appropriate patterns and colors that will be universally loved.
What do you think of the nails above? They have SOOOO many to choose from and something for every style. My nail beds are VERY tiny and these nails work perfectly for me. There are different application techniques too – glue or nail stickers. You can do one or both!
Ready to Try Hello Love Nails?
If you’re ready to try Hello Love, you can enter to win the giveaway for 2 sets of Hello Love Nails, go to my website HERE to shop, join as a VIP (savings on your orders) or join as a Fanatic (share an affiliate link with your friends)! What option will you choose?
Enter to Win – 2 Sets of Hello Love Press On Nails
To enter to win this giveaway, use the Rafflecopter form below. Entries will be verified, and entrants must be 18+ older and reside in the US. The winner will be contacted via email and This N That with Olivia will ship the prize directly to the winner.a Rafflecopter giveaway