Are you following a Keto diet? If so, you may be looking for a few dessert recipes that are delicious and friendly to your diet.
I am excited to share this delicious and super easy Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies. These cookies will help you satisfy that sweet tooth craving and be as healthy as cookies can possibly be!
More Keto Friendly Recipes
- Keto Friendly Low Carb Lemon Cookies
- 16 Amazing Keto Friendly Snacks
- 29 Delicious Keto-Friendly Instant Pot Recipes!
- Keto-Friendly Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
What do you need to make these cookies?
- Creamy peanut butter
- Erythritol (or other natural sweetener of your choosing)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Almond Flour
- Melted butter
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
That’s it – a simple recipe perfect for those following the Keto diet.
How to make Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
First, you’ll want to preheat the oven! Next, go ahead and line your baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
This recipe is super easy as you just combine all the ingredients ensuring that you’re mixing well.
Now it’s time to get them onto the cookie sheet. Using a small cookie scoop, roll the dough into 2″ balls. Place about 2-3″ a part on your baking sheet.
Use a fork to gently press on the cookies, making criss-cross marks.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
*Makes approximately 24 cookies
These keto friendly peanut butter chocolate cookies are delicious and perfect for a special treat!
- 1 C. creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 C. Erythritol (or other natural sweetener of your choosing)
- 2-3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 C. Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients mixing well.
- Use a small cookie scoop to roll the dough into 2″ balls. Place about 2-3″ a part on your baking sheet.
- Use a fork to gently press on the cookies, making criss-cross marks.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
This N That with Olivia, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although thisnthatwitholivia.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.