Are you following a keto diet? If so, you’ll be happy to hear that there are some delicious snacks that you can enjoy while following this eating plan! To help you find some of the best recipes, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite keto-friendly recipes and am sharing 16 amazing keto friendly snacks with you.
Photo Credit: “6-Ingredient Veggie Egg Cups” by Recipes From A Pantry
This recipe is not only great for snacks, but also for those busy mornings when you need something quick!! I love the combination of the veggies with the egg! Yum.
Photo Credit: “Cheddar Bacon Biscuits” by Pink Fortitude
Oh my goodness me, cheddar and bacon are my love language. These biscuits are SO yummy and it is hard to believe that they are Keto friendly– enjoy!
Photo Credit: “Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs” by Diabetes Strong
Desserts are delicious and great snacks to have when you’re following a diet. You will think that you’re cheating but you’re still following your diet — yummy!!
Photo Credit: “Crispy Roasted Okra” by Recipes From A Pantry
Finding new ways to make classic vegetables is one of my favorite things to do! This crispy roasted okra is going to be a great addition to your Keto Friendly diet ;).
16 Delicious Keto Snacks
Are you ready to get snacking? Click on the links to check out the sixteen delicious Keto snack recipes below! Don’t forget to let my friends know you found them at This ‘N That with Olivia!
- How To Make Kale Chips by Creative Green Living
- Easy Chocolate Fat Bombs With Coconut Oil by Wholesome Yum
- Baked Cheddar Parmesan Crisp by Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Crackers With Almond Flour by Savory Tooth
- Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs by Savory Tooth
- Cheddar Bacon Biscuits by Pink Fortitude
- Keto Soft Pretzels by Peace Love and Low Carbs
- 6-Ingredient Veggie Egg Cups by Recipes From A Pantry
- Bacon Wrapped Pickles by Dancing Through The Rain
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bomb by A Sparkle Of Genius
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs by Diabetes Strong
- Delicious Strawberry Mint Infused Water by Creative Green Living
- Crispy Roasted Okra by Recipes From A Pantry
- Coconut Treats by Renana’s Kitchen
- Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs by Peace Love and Low Carbs
- Cinnamon Cloud Bread by Creative Green Living
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group.
Here are some more delicious Keto-Friendly recipes:
I’m Olivia – a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! Browse around and follow me on social!