Keto is a diet that a lot of people I know are following. The one thing that I REALLY like about this diet, is that it isn’t one where you necessarily have to buy special foods for, you just have to prepare foods differently. This means that they are still as good and wholesome. Here are some amazing Keto-Friendly recipes that you can make in your Instant Pot.
Photo Credit: “Vietnamese Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin” by Recipes From A Pantry
Pork Tenderloin and Pork Loin are the same thing right? Wrong! According to Recipes From A Pantry they are from completely different parts of the animal. Did you know that? Pork tenderloin is longer and thinner than a pork loin, which is shorter and fatter. It is important to get the right one for this recipe so your Vietnamese Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin turns out perfect. Learn more about preparing this amazing low carb dish HERE.
Photo Credit: “Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup” by Wholesome Yum
I never imagined low carb anything could taste as good this! When I went Keto for the first time I thought I was going to be sacrificing all of the food I loved, I had no idea how little I would actually miss it, or that there would be so many things I wouldn’t have tried before, that I love now! Like buffalo sauce! I’m not a buffalo sauce fan. I know a lot of people add buffalo sauce in many dishes, but I never got into it. Now, shut my mouth, it actually goes great in this Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup recipe! Buffalo sauce in soup? Yes! Visit Wholesome Yum to see for yourself! She shows us how easy it is to prepare this low carb favorite in under 30 minutes. Hurry over to grab the recipe HERE.
Photo Credit: “Instant Pot Lemon Chicken” by Easy Keto Dishes
If you’re looking for a recipe that will make you feel great when you eat it, check out this Instant Pot Lemon Chicken recipe! There’s something about that fresh lemon flavor that makes me feel like I’m eating something really healthy and fresh. Like eating kale, but much more satisfying- HA! All you need to prepare this delicious meal is a whole chicken, handful of spices, and a lemon. Hop over to Easy Keto Dishes to see how easy this is HERE.
29 Instant Pot Keto Recipes
Keto recipes are made easy with your Instant Pot! Don’t believe me? Click on the links below to grab ALL twenty-nine of these wonderful Keto recipes! Don’t forget to let my friends know you found them at This ‘N That With Olivia!
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken by Easy Keto Dishes
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken in the Instant Pot by Low Carb Yum
- Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Salsa Queso Soup by Beauty and the Foodie
- Easy Keto Instant Pot Chile Verde by Beauty and the Foodie
- Coconut Low Carb Porridge Instant Pot by Low Carb Yum
- Vietnamese Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin by Recipes From A Pantry
- Pressure Cooker Moroccan Lemon Chicken with Olives by This Old Gal
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork by Savory Tooth
- Citrus Herb Chicken Chorizo in the Instant Pot by Low Carb Yum
- The Best Instant Pot Whole Chicken by Easy Low Carb Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket by Easy Low Carb Recipes
- Stuffed Eggs-In The Instant Pot by Easy Keto Dishes
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup by Wholesome Yum
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Momma Fit Lyndsey
- Instant Pot Chicken Adobo by Savory Tooth
- Low Carb Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe by Easy Low Carb Recipes
- Low Carb vegetable Soup Instant Pot by Low Carb Yum
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli by Savory Tooth
- Instant Pot Low Carb Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Chicken Wings by Real Balanced
- Pressure Cooker Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken by This Old Gal
- Turkey Breast in the Instant Pot by Low Carb Yum
- The Best Instant Pot Turkey by Awe Filled Homemaker
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli by Life Made Keto
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs by Recipes From A Pantry
- Instant Pot Low Carb Taco Soup with Cream Cheese by Low Carb Yum
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin by Savory Tooth
- Cabbage Soup with Ground Beef Instant Pot by Wholesome Yum
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Ancho BBQ by Wander Spice
- Now And Later Butter Chicken by Easy Keto Dishes
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group