Looking for some easy and fun crafts for the kids this fall? How about some spiders for Halloween made from just a few materials that you may even have lying around the house? These are so easy to make and would make great table decorations for your Halloween party.
1. Open up your cupcake liners and press them flat into the table
2. Carefully hot glue two googly eyes onto the bottom center of your cupcake liner
3. Cut each black pipe cleaner into thirds
4. Now turn your cupcake liners over to the back and carefully glue four pipe pieces on each side making the eight legs
5. Turn your cupcake liners back over and you’ve got spiders! You can also glue them into a piece of paper when you’ve finished
See how easy and simple they are? You can customize these however you’d like, too! How about some different colored pipe cleaners or different sized googly eyes? I think that these would be fun for the kids to do on a rainy day?! Looking for some other ways to keep your kiddos entertained? How about teaching them how to count or their ABCs. Here are some other activities that you can do in a short time with your kids! The possibilities are endless and I know you all have some great ideas! What ideas do you have for the upcoming Fall and Winter season? I would love to hear some of your ideas – let me know in the comments what you do to keep your kiddos entertained in the cooler months or on rainy days! Do you take them to an indoor park? Do you let them help you cook? Do you make crafts with them? I love finding new ideas!