This fun recipe will be perfect for your kiddos to take to their favorite play date or for you to take to work. St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Bark is delicious, easy to make, colorful and festive. Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day is the rainbow, pot of gold and chocolate – what more could you ask for? This recipe is easy to make and requires little to no time.
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the dark cocoa candy melts to a double boiler pan, under low/medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
3. Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment-lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
4. Lay the rainbow pieces randomly on top of the bark, going different directions.
Add the mini marshmallows and green M&M’s candies on top.
5. Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
6. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve. HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!
* Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.