This review was made possible byiConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
Diapers are expensive but necessary for your little ones! Before Liam was born we stocked up on all brands and sizes of diapers when we saw great deals. I’m excited to say that he will be 2 next month and we JUST bought our first box of diapers. Luvs is one of the brands that we fell in love with, thankfully Liam doesn’t have a sensitivity to certain brands! This Sunday you can find some awesome deals in the paper on the official diaper of experienced moms, Luvs. Get your scissors out because there will be a high-value coupon that could save you up to $2 on any one Luvs Diaper Pack.
Additionally, in partnership with Ibotta, Luvs is also offering a limited-time $5 rebate on any boxed variety of Luvs diapers, 54ct. box or larger. Softer and more absorbent than ever before, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs Ultra Leakguards with NightLock Plus™ provide the high-quality features babies and parents need for less cost than the premium brands.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, search “Luvs” to unlock an exclusive $5 rebate!
Then, just go shopping for your Luvs diapers at any participating store. Verify your purchases by scanning product barcodes and submitting a photo of your receipt. Save money and earn cash back! Your $5 cash back rebate will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.
Ibotta is super easy to use and offers some GREAT deals that you can pair with coupons for even more savings.
About Luvs Diapers
- Featuring Super Absorbent Leakguards and NightLock Plus™, its largest absorbency area ever, Luvs Diapers lock away wetness and absorb even more than regular Luvs.
- With the large refastenable stretch tabs, fastening Luvs diapers is super easy for Mom, plus she can rest assured knowing that she’s giving baby a secure, snug fit again and again.
- Luvs knows that between laundry, play dates, snack time, and nap time, you don’t have time for leaks. Luvs makes life easier for busy Moms by helping to keep leaks in the diaper where they belong, so baby stays dry and comfortable, even overnight.
- A contoured shape hugs baby for a great fit and a super soft cottony material – softer than ever before – feels gentle on baby’s skin.
- The Luvs Money Back Guarantee: We feel so strongly about our diapers that we’ve guaranteed them! If you aren’t satisfied with the leakage protection of Luvs, we’ll refund your money. See our website, www.luvsdiapers.com, for details.
- Luvs diapers are available in sizes newborn through 6, feature fun designs in every pack, and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
- For more information on Luvs diapers, visit Luvs Diaper’s Website or the brand’s social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Details About Promotion
Q: What Luvs diapers are included in the newspaper coupon offer?
All Luvs Diapers are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs.
Q: Where can I shop to claim the newspaper coupon offer? How long will this offer last?
The coupon insert in the Sunday, Aug 28th, newspaper can be used at mass, discount and grocery stores where Luvs diapers are sold. The expiration date is 9/10/16.
Q: What Luvs diapers are included in the Ibotta rebate offer?
This rebate only includes Luvs Boxes, 54 ct. or larger. The rebate excludes Luvs Bags, 48 ct. or smaller.
Q: I am having troubles with the Ibotta app. What should I do?
Please visit the Help Center found in the app or visit https://ibotta.desk.com/ for further assistance with the application. For any general Luvs Diaper questions, consumers can call 888-NO-LEAKS or visit www.luvsdiapers.com.
Q: Where can I shop to claim the Ibotta offer?
There are over 193 supporting stores at over 500,000 locations. Visit https://ibotta.com/where/receipt-photo for a list of supported retailers.
Q: How long will the Ibotta offer last?
This is a limited-time offer. Once you unlock the rebate, you can see the exact date of the rebate expiration. In order to qualify for the rebate, you must submit your receipt before the rebate expiration.