Do you have a Mickey Mouse fan in your house?! As I type this up, my toddler is watching Mickey and the Roadster Racers and laughing his head off. Since he was little, he’s loved Mickey Mouse and that was the only song that would keep him calm in the car. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a show that he loves and that I don’t mind watching with him. These adorable and easy to make Mickey Mouse Oreos will be a perfect treat for your Mickey lover!
Mickey Mouse Oreos
- Wilton red chocolate melts
- Yellow and brown mega M&M’s
- Yellow and brown Regular M&M’s
- White jimmies
1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper.
2. In a microwave safe dish, heat one cup of your red candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, after 30 seconds until melted.
3. Dunk an Oreo into your melted chocolate, let all the excess drop off, and place your Oreos onto your parchment paper.
4. Place a mega M&M onto the bottom center of your red chocolate coated Oreo and 2 matching regular M&M’s onto the top sides of the mega M&M to look like Mickey Mouse.
5. Top with your white jimmies, let harden at room temperature for 15 minutes, and enjoy!
Adorable, right? These are going to be a great addition to any Disney themed party and are super simple to make. You can even change out the color of candy melts to make these yellow and then use different colored M&Ms to make the Mickey face. We will be hosting a Disney Kids Preschool Playdate soon and these are definitely on the menu of treats to make and send home. What occasion would you use these adorable Mickey Mouse Oreos for?
I cannot wait to make another batch — these went super fast! Next time around, I’ll be making a double or even triple batch!