This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CentrumFunFlavors #CollectiveBias
As a millennial myself, I know how easy it is to get caught up in the things that we do and forget to make time for ourselves. I fall victim to that sort of thing as I tend to commit to WAY too many things. I’ve gotten better at the time management portion and have started to focus on taking better care of myself by making a few small changes in my personal life. I want to share some of those tips with you. Although this post is geared towards millennials, it truly can be applied to your life whether or not you’re a millennial. I am going to share with you my top 5 tips for time management as a millennial.
Top 5 Time Management Tips for Millennials
- Assess Your Time – where are you spending your time. Write out your schedule for a few days or even a week and see where you spend most of your time.
- Think Ahead – what needs to be done? What has to be done? When are those on the schedule? When can you schedule something for yourself.
- Prioritize – everything that you do falls within a priority scale – figure that out and determine which items need to be done and other items that can be lower priority. Be sure to make time for something you love to do – reading, pedicure, etc.
- Organization – keep everything important like car titles, bills, social security cards, etc. all in an organized file folder system. This will be a nice way so that you don’t lose important things. I like to use a file system for all of that and also a bill payment sheet in Excel so I can keep track of that.
- Take Your Vitamins – this is an important part of staying healthy especially as a busy millennial. Centrum® has a variety of products to help keep you healthy and going strong!
I love finding solutions for keeping myself healthy and alert. One of my new favorite products is Centrum® VitaMints® . The multivitamin that you can enjoy like a mint with a unique combination of essential nutrients. I tried the new Raspberry flavor and I am in love with this product. It is smooth, not chalky, and has no vitamin aftertaste! These are kept in my purse or diaper bag for easy on-the-go access as I can take them with or without food or water and they’re delicious!
Another product that I love are the Centrum® Gummy MultiVitamins because they’re also easy to take on the go and delicious tasting. Centrum MultiGummies is a great-tasting, easy-to-take multivitamin supplement designed to provide key nutrients. These multi-benefit multivitamins include 100% or more of essential nutrients, Vitamins B12, D, and E. Centrum MultiGummies contain three natural flavors: Berry, Cherry, and Orange. Plus, Centrum MultiGummies are gluten-free and have no artificial flavors or sweeteners. I leave these at work so that I can see them sitting on my desk and remember to take them!
Both of these products are available in your local Walmart store!
Finding time in the day for you is tough, I know it from personal experience. You can take the small tips that I’ve mentioned above to find more time for yourself. Then, add in your easy to take and convenient vitamins for an even better success rate! You can do it!
Enjoy staying healthy with simple solutions like Centrum Gummies and Vitamints.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.