Easter is right around the corner and I am excited to share a DIY project with you. These Mini Bunny Soaps would make great gifts for your coworkers or friends and family. They’re super simple to make and fun for the kids to help you. They are made in adorable bunny shapes and perfect for putting in the guest bathroom for your guests and visitors to use.
1. Cut your soap into ice cube size blocks
2. Place your about 5 soap cubes into each soup can
3. Fill your large pot with 1/4 water and bring to a boil
4. Place your soup cans into your boiling water
5. Have your water boil around your cans for around 5-8 minutes or until your soap cubes are melted
6. Add in 1/4 teaspoon of your soap scent to each can
7. Add 1 small drop of food coloring to each can and mix well (you don’t want to use a lot because the food coloring will stain your hands if you use to much)
8. Carefully pick up your hot cans with a pot holder and pour into your bunny molds
9. Once your soap is in your bunny molds, squirt with a spray of rubbing alcohol to remove and prevent any air bubbles
10. Let your soap filled molds set for 10 minutes then transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes
11. Stretch the sides of your molds and press up on the bottom of the bunny to remove the soaps
12. These soap are little and smell yummy so keep out of reach of small children, they are for external use only!
How cute are these? They’re super simple, easily customized and fun to make! Who will you make these for?