Mother’s Day isn’t just a time for us to receive gifts from the kids, but it is also a wonderful time for you to celebrate all of the Moms in your life. We all have a Mother that we admire. Be it someone at your Church, a Mom in your playgroup, your bestie, or your own Mom, let’s band together and give these ladies something special from one mother to another this year!
Photo Credit:”Motherhood Journal Jar Prompts” by Wondermom Wannabe
One of the most special gifts you can give your children is your thoughts of them through journaling. Throughout the years it will help you to remember those precious days when they were little, but later it will be a way they can connect with you when you’re no longer with them. It’s a bittersweet idea, but one that will be cherished by everyone at some point in life. You can help your mom (or mom friends) get started with their mom journaling journey with this beautiful gift from Wondermom Wannabe. She created a printable list of writing prompts for moms that can be added to a decorated jar. When paired with a beautiful journal and fine pen, it becomes the perfect gift for any mom in your life. Learn how to make your Motherhood Journal Jar Prompts—–>HERE.
Photo Credit: “Marbled Nail Polish Mugs” by Strength & Sunshine
Back when I was younger I loved nail polish! I still have boxes of it that I have yet to do anything with. If you’re like me, you have a few vibrant nail polish bottles laying around that you are dying to use! NOW is the time to use them! All you need for this beautiful DIY Mother’s Day gift is a basic white mug, bowl of water, nail polish, and a roll of good paper towels. Once you have all of your supplies together, visit Strength & Sunshine to read the full tutorial—–>HERE.
Photo Credit: “Air Dry Clay Bowl” by Pastels & Macarons
Air Dry Clay is one of my latest obsessions. The crafting ideas for this clay is endless. END-LESS! Have you seen it on Pinterest yet? You have to go look for yourself, but before you do, let’s talk about one more gift you can make for your favorite moms. Colorful clay bowls. They are stunning and can be used as decor in any area of the home. TIP: Before letting your bowls dry, write a short message on the bottom. Two or three words will do. “Sweet Lady”, “Beautiful Mommy”, or “Because You’re You” are a few ideas. Get started with this beautiful project by Pastels & Macarons —–>HERE.
20 DIY Mother’s Day Gifts & Crafts
Don’t start crafting just yet! I have gathered twenty of my favorite DIY Mother’s Day Gifts & Crafts to share with you! Click on the links below to find the perfect Mother’s Day project! Be sure to leave a comment letting my friends know you found them at This N That with Olivia!
- Sun Catcher by This Ole Mom
- Personalized Bowl by Organized 31
- Hand print Calendar by Joyfully Thriving
- Picture Boards by The Happy Scraps
- Mother’s Day Vase by Mom’s & Crafters
- Potted Flower Frame by Inspiration Made Simple
- Decorated Clothespins by Organized 31
- Hand Print Canvas Keepsake by Fun Handprint Art
- Air Dry Clay Bowl by Pastels & Macarons
- Mother’s Day Flower Pot by The Eyes of a Boy
- Marbled Nail Polish Mugs by Strength & Sunshine
- Motherhood Journal Jar Prompts by Wondermom Wannabe
- Washi Tape Kitchen Utensils by Mom Foodie
- Cupcake Wrapper Flower Garden by Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Homemade Soap Chains by a Happy Home in Holland
- White and Gold Terra Cotta Pots by Pastels and Macarons
- Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub by Thrifty Treasures
- Crepe Paper Tulips by Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Rose Soap with Glycerin and Goats Milk by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Colorful Grandkids Make Like Grand Wooden Sign by Where the Smiles Have Been
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted to the Mother’s Day Crafts (Kids & Adults) Master Lists by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group rules.
I’m Olivia – a lifestyle blogger bringing you the best in recipes, DIYs, parenting and more! Browse around and follow me on social!