St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and I am excited to share this delicious recipe for Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies! Check the picture out above, they surely look delicious– here’s the recipe!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) chocolate chips
- Green Food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, green food color, and peppermint extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Leprechaun Bark for St. Patrick's Day | ThisNThatwithOlivia.com
Sunday 19th of January 2020
[…] Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies! […]
Friday 13th of March 2015
these are cute and I love anything with peppermint in it!!