October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and pretty much everything turns pink to support those who have or are suffering with breast cancer. To help support Breast Cancer Awareness I’m sharing these fun and delicious Pink Ribbon White Chocolate Spoons. You can put these in coffee or hot chocolate – yum!
1/2 cup Wilton hot pink chocolate melts
1/4 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
Wilton disposable decorating bag
Small white candy pearls
Large light pink candy pearls
White plastic spoons
1. Place pink chocolate melts in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted. You may have to continue microwaving at 10 second intervals until melted. Let set for one minute.
2. Using a plastic or metal tablespoon, dip the tablespoon into the melted pink chocolate and carefully pour it into each plastic spoon.
3. Before the pink chocolate sets, drizzle any combination of candy pearls or nonpareils you desire. Keep some spoons blank in order to add a white ribbon to them. Lay the spoons on an even surface like a baking sheet to set.
3. To make the white ribbon, place the white chocolate melts into the Wilton decorating bag and twist the bag above the melts.
4. Microwave on defrost setting for one minute. Knead the bag to fully incorporate and melt the white candy pieces.
5. Continue to microwave and knead at 20 second intervals until the candy is smooth and completely melted.
6. Once melted, snip off the tip of the bag and gently squeeze the melted candy onto the plastic spoons in the shape of a breast cancer awareness ribbon.
7. Use as an addition to your favorite coffee or hot chocolate. ENJOY!