Teachers are a valuable part of our children’s lives and have such an incredible impact on their lives in both an educational aspect and a personal aspect. When our kids are at school, we entrust them to the teacher’s care and we need to show them how much we truly appreciate them.
Teacher appreciation day isn’t about the gifts, but it is about showing them how much we care and appreciate them by giving them something meaningful. It is hard to think of the perfect teacher appreciation gift and to be creative in in this gift giving. The best gifts are those that have thought behind them and are from both the kids and the parents.
I’ve found a few gift ideas that are perfect for Teachers and are easy to make for us busy Moms and are perfect to have your kids make. Check out the list below of 12 Printable Teacher Appreciation Gifts.
12 Printable Teacher Gifts
Click on the links below to read the tutorial instructions and print these thoughtful end of the year teacher gifts! AND be sure to leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at This N’ That with Olivia!
- Dunkin Donuts Thank You Printable by Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Candy Bar Wrapper Printable by Growing Up Gabel
- Teacher Gift Tag by Where The Smiles Have Been
- Easy Teacher Gift & Printable Tag by I Heart Naptime
- Teacher Appreciation Gift & Printable Tag by Burlap and Blue
- Pencil Shaped Tags by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Apple Gift Tag Printable by Katarina’s Paperie
- School Bus Thank You Card by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Teacher Appreciation Day Gift Printable by Growing Up Gabel
- Teacher Appreciation Coffee Card by Katarina’s Paperie
- Easy Teacher Gift Tags by I Heart Naptime
- Teacher Appreciation Tag Printable by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group rules.