More Fall Recipes
Ingredients Needed for Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Pecan pieces
- Pumpkin puree
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 2 ounces of pecan pieces
- 1/2 can of pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the cinnamon rolls so they lie completely flat to make one big rectangle.
- Spread the pumpkin puree on top of the cinnamon roll dough.
- Roll up the cinnamon roll dough into one big log.
- Separate and place into a round greased baking pan like you would with regular cinnamon rolls.
- Top with pecan pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the glaze that came with the cinnamon rolls on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 87mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g