Insomniac Games has a true love for Ratchet and Clank and it shows. Combining gameplay elements from the whole Ratchet and Clank series, the Ratchet and Clank Game shares it’s new graphical look and origin story with the movie but it’s still pure fun.
Ratchet and Clank Game Tips from Insomniac Games:
- If you’ve played Ratchet and Clank before, play the new game on HARD.
- Be sure to visit the Gadgetron vendors for Raritanium upgrades
- Customize the D-pad for even better gameplay
- Collect card packs, trade in duplicate rare cards to unlock special bonuses
- If you’ve maxed out a weapon’s level try the other weapons! Each kill adds XP to your weapons, so if it’s maxed out, you’re missing out on XP!
The game was SO fun!! We received a copy before we left the event to head home. I love that this game has some hidden gems that we were able to find. There are plenty of new elements and weapons like the Pixelator in this game that gives your characters an 8-bit looking appearance. This game is based on the movie yet the movie is based on the game -fun!! Be sure to pick up your copy of the game today!
To learn more about the Ratchet and Clank game check out Insomniac Games
Be sure to keep an eye out for all our upcoming coverage of Ratchet and Clank and don’t forget to stay up on all the latest happening by following #RatchetAndClank.
The Ratchet and Clank game is in stores NOW … stay tuned for the Ratchet and Clank Movie hitting theaters everywhere on April 29, 2016!