A few years ago one of my friends gave me this recipe- and the first time I made it, Garrett fell in love! This is the perfect recipe for the Superbowl tomorrow (guess what Garrett asked me to make for tomorrow?!)
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® REDHOT Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained (OR we boiled boneless, skinless chicken breasts and diced them ourselves)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.