Are your kiddos in school or daycare? If so, is there a party or something like it that your kids attend for Christmas? Do you send gifts in for the other kiddos, what about favors? I always love to send something in with my 4 year old for his classmates and a gift for his teachers.
Sending in candy or something of the like is just fine, but I like to be creative and send a unique gift in for the class at their party. I also love to bake and bring in baked goods to daycare all of the time to share with the staff.
This adorable Rudolph Repair Kit is super simple to make and perfect for the kiddos to help you make it. With a few materials, the printable tags and the stapler, you’ve got it done! I love crafts like this — simple and cute!
Rudolph Repair Kit
- Red round candies like M & M’s
- Clear plastic gift bags
- Printable “Rudolph Repair Kit” gift tag
Cut out the Printable “Rudolph Repair Kit” Gift Tag.
Aren’t these cute?! How simple is this, right? Perfect for sending in to work for your coworkers, or even to school with your kids. I know that I will be making them for my coworkers!
- Cut out the printable “Rudolph Repair Kit” gift tag.
- Place some red round candies into the bottom of each clear plastic gift bag.
- Fold over the top of each bag and staple it closed.
- Place the printable gift tag over the top of each bag, and use a staple in each corner to secure it to the bag.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.