S’mores on a stick- (Makes 3)
1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
3 large marshmallows
3 graham crackers
1. Break your three graham crackers in half
2. Place a marshmallow on three of them and microwave for 10-15 seconds
3. Put the other half of the graham cracker on top of the marshmallow
4. Now melt your white chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
5. Push a lollipop stick in between your s’mores
What a treat these are with some of my favorite things — graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. The sprinkles are an added bonus, too! These would make great gifts or party favors too because they’re so simple, cute and homemade. I cannot wait to make more of these for my family and friends. Who will you make them for? Do you have any other ideas to customize them?!
These would be adorable with pink or blue sprinkles for a baby shower. What about dinosaur sprinkles for a dinosaur themed birthday party. Or what about your friend’s favorite color for their birthday? I am craving one now…. off to make more! Yum.