Pineapple cookies are a delicious and tropical twist on cookies! Go ahead, whip up a double batch because I can assure you that these cookies will disappear fast.
Cookies are one of my family’s favorite desserts. They are SO customizable and easy to make for a quick dessert or treat.
Cookies are a delicious dessert to take to someone for a pick me up or having in your house for a quick treat.
Not only are cookies simple, they are a smaller treat that you can enjoy without going overboard. This pineapple cookie is great for summertime (or anytime) and is a great cookie recipe to have on hand.
With the addition of crushed pineapple to a simple cookie dough, this pineapple cookie recipe deliver a moist and incredibly flavorful cookie.
More Cookie Recipes
- 16 Egg Free Cookie Recipes That Are Still Delicious
- Irresistible Soft & Chewy Ginger Cookies
- Raisin Bran Flake Peanut Butter Cookies!
- Rainbow Sugar Cookies
- Orange Zest Sprinkle Cookies with Homemade Icing!
- Copycat DoubleTree Cookie Recipe!
Tips for Making Pineapple Cookies
- Ensure your ingredients come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes prior to mixing
- Use a cookie scoop and roll them into a smooth ball before baking to get uniform sized cookies
- Remove from oven and leave these cookies on the cookie sheet for a few minutes so they can finish baking
- Allow cookies to cool 5-10 minutes before enjoying (I know this is hard)
Ingredients Needed for Pineapple Cookies
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking powder
- Crushed pineapple
How Do You Make Pineapple Cookies?
These pineapple cookies are SO super easy to make and absolutely delicious. First, as I mentioned above in the tips, make sure that your ingredients are softened and room temperature. This recipe makes 2 dozen cookies!
Grab a large bowl beat your egg.
Once the egg is beat well, add the shortening and mix with a hand mixer until well combined and fluffy.
Add your brown sugar, baking powder and vanilla extract to the large bowl and mix well. You’ll want to use your hand mixer for 3-4 minutes on medium speed.
While continuing to mix on low speed, slowly add your flour until all blended together. Ensure you are scraping the sides of the bowl.
Add the crushed pineapple to the bowl and fold in with a silicone spatula.
Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies on the lined cookie sheet.
Bake 8-10 minutes in your oven.
Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
More Summer Recipes
These pineapple cookies won't last long in your house...... they're deliciously soft and sweet with the tropical pineapple flavor! Go ahead, make a double batch, you'll need it!
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple
- Preheat your oven to 325 Degrees F
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl beat egg, once fully mixed add shortening.
- Mix with a hand mixer until well combined and fluffy.
- Add brown sugar, baking powder and vanilla and mix well (3-4 minutes on medium speed)
- Slowly add the flour mixing continuously until all blended together. Make sure to scrape sides.
- Add pineapple and mix.
- Use cookie scoop and drop onto lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes in oven
- Let cool on a baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Use a cookie scoop for uniform sized cookies
- Mix in crushed pineapple with a silicone spatula
- You can add a simple icing if you'd like - but that is completely optional
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Silicone Spatulas, 11 inch Rubber Spatula Heat Resistant Seamless One Piece Design Non-Stick Flexible Scrapers Baking Mixing Tool (4 Piece)
KitchenAid 5 Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer - KHM512
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet, 2-Pack, Silver
Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets Parchment Paper, Non-Stick
Cookie Scoop Set - Include 1 Tbsp/ 2 Tbsp/ 3Tbsp - 3 PCS Cookie Scoops for Baking - Cookie Dough Scoop - Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
This N That with Olivia, occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although thisnthatwitholivia.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.