- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand + box brownie ingredients
- vanilla frosting
- small sandwich baggy
- kitchen scissors
- foil or parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil (if you using foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray).
- Combine the brownie mix and ingredients.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the brownies around 45 minutes, if it comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cool, cut the brownies into 9 squares.
- Scoop the frosting into a microwave safe dish and heat for about 10 seconds.
- Fill the small sandwich baggy about 1/2 full with vanilla frosting.
- Use the kitchen scissors to snip one corner.
- Starting at the center of each brownie, gently squeeze the sandwich baggy and make a spiral with the frosting.
- Use the toothpicks to drag the frosting from the center to the outer edges of the brownie.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
*Makes 9 brownies
*If you prefer thinner brownies, bake in a 9x13 baking dish for 22-25 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ziploc Sandwich Bags, 90 Count
Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil (200 Square Foot Roll)
Wooden Flat Toothpicks 3-pack (2250 Total) Tray Box
Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 50 Square Foot Roll, 3 Count)
KitchenAid KC351OHGSA Multi-Purpose Scissors Stainless Steel Kitchen Shears with Blade Cover and Soft Grip Handles, Storm Gray
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting, Vanilla Flavor, 16 Oz
Betty Crocker Baking Mix, Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, Family Size, 19.9 Oz Box