- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand + box brownie ingredients
- vanilla frosting
- small sandwich baggy
- kitchen scissors
- foil or parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil (if you using foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray).
- Combine the brownie mix and ingredients.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of the brownies around 45 minutes, if it comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cool, cut the brownies into 9 squares.
- Scoop the frosting into a microwave safe dish and heat for about 10 seconds.
- Fill the small sandwich baggy about 1/2 full with vanilla frosting.
- Use the kitchen scissors to snip one corner.
- Starting at the center of each brownie, gently squeeze the sandwich baggy and make a spiral with the frosting.
- Use the toothpicks to drag the frosting from the center to the outer edges of the brownie.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
*Makes 9 brownies
*If you prefer thinner brownies, bake in a 9x13 baking dish for 22-25 minutes
- Ziploc Sandwich Bags, 90 Count
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil (200 Square Foot Roll)
- Wooden Flat Toothpicks 3-pack (2250 Total) Tray Box
- Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper (SmartGrid, Non-Stick, 50 Square Foot Roll, 3 Count)
- KitchenAid KC351OHGSA Multi-Purpose Scissors Stainless Steel Kitchen Shears with Blade Cover and Soft Grip Handles, Storm Gray
- Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting, Vanilla Flavor, 16 Oz
- Betty Crocker Baking Mix, Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, Family Size, 19.9 Oz Box
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.