This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpringIntoClean #CollectiveBias
Spring Cleaning Tips
It’s hard to believe that spring is here. Honestly, I love spring but I love spring cleaning more. There is something about cleaning everything out of my house. I wanted to share with you some ways in which I have found joy in cleaning my home.
#1. Turn up the music
Everything is better when you listen to music. I love to turn up the music as I clean because it helps me really get into it. Sometimes I have trouble concentrating, so this has been a life saver for me. If you can’t seem to get into the groove with spring cleaning, I encourage you to turn up the music.
#2. Use the right cleaning products
I can never get into spring cleaning if I’m not excited about what I’m doing. I have found that spring cleaning is a lot more appealing to me if I’m using products I love. Check out a few of the products I use for spring cleaning.
Air Wick® Scented Oil Warmer, Here’s why I love this product for spring cleaning-
- 8x More Fragrance Control
- Define your home’s fragrance personality with Air Wick Plug in Scented Oil Warmer. Choose from a variety of fragrances that best tell your scent story.
- Provides consistent, long-lasting fragrance to your home.
- User can control fragrance levels.
- Contains natural SO
- Lasts up to 45 days* per refill *Based on low setting
- Works for any room no matter the size**
- *vs. Previous Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer
- *Up to room size of 124 square feet
- A spicy or gourmet scent can make large rooms feel cozy, while fresh, floral or fruity scents can make small spaces feel more airy.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Here’s why I love this product for spring cleaning-
- Lysol kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- Trust Lysol for all your cleaning needs – both in and out of the bowl
You can find all of these products at Target! Plus, through 5/14/16 Lysol products are on a Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale!!
Your store aisle numbers may be different, but above are the types of products that you’re looking for. Then, see below for where these items are at in the aisle – very easy to find and organized! 🙂
I also love the Lysol Click Gel for cleaning toilets AND the Lysol Tap Top Cleaner!
#3. Create a schedule
I have to be honest, in my home, nothing gets done unless I create a schedule for it. I seriously make sure I have put spring cleaning on my calendar, just so I can make sure it gets done. You may think it’s silly, I call it pure genius.
I figured you may need to know exactly how I do my spring cleaning. Check out this FREE Spring Cleaning Checklist I made for you! You can download it right on your desktop. Now you have no excuse to skip spring cleaning.