I love pink and red — these colors are the true colors of love especially on Valentine’s Day. After the flowers die and the trees become bare for winter, it is nice to celebrate a holiday with color like pinks and reds! Valentine’s Day is a day to share how much you love those around you even though you should be expressing that love year ’round. This day is just a special day to remind them how amazing they truly are!
Make some delicious treats for your loves this Valentine’s Day. There are so many different treats that you can make including these Homemade Strawberry Glazed Donuts!! Along with these donuts, have your kids help you make these easy, delicious and fun Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Pops! You’re going to love the ease of making these and the fun you have as a family!
What special treats do you make on Valentine’s Day?!
Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Pops
- 1 bag of Marshmallows
- Pink and White Straws (cut in half)
- 1 cup of White Melting Chocolate
- 1/2 a cup of Pink Melting Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 a tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of Pink or Red Sugar Sprinkles
Step by Step:
Start by placing a straw through the center of each marshmallow.
Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until melted.
Dip each marshmallow fully in white chocolate.
Dip half of your prepared marshmallows in sugar sprinkles. Half way down as shown. Make sure you do this before the white chocolate sets.
Drizzle the other half of your prepared marshmallows with pink chocolate.
Place in freezer until hardened.
Serve and enjoy!
How cute and pretty?! I know that you’ll love these white chocolate dipped marshmallows as much as we do! Plus, you’ll want to make these Valentine’s Dipped Pretzels to go along with them, I promise ;).
- Start by placing a straw through the center of each marshmallow.
- Place your 1 cup of white melting chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Repeat with your half cup of pink melting chocolate and 1/2 a tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Dip each marshmallow fully in white chocolate.
- Dip half of your prepared marshmallows in sugar sprinkles. Half way down as shown. Make sure you do this before the white chocolate sets.
- Drizzle the other half of your prepared marshmallows with pink chocolate.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Special Valentine's Day Bakery Bling Glittery Sugar Sprinkles with Gold Hearts
- Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce
- Merckens Coating Wafers Pink 2 pounds Merckens melting chocolate
- Merckens Coating Melting Wafers White 2 pounds melting chocolate
- Webake Striped Paper Drinking Straws 144 Bulk Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Stripes 7.75" Restaurant or Party Supplies - Pink and White Striped
- Jet Marshmallow, Regular-16 oz
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.