Peanut Butter Granola Bites
1/2 c. Peanut Butter
4 Tbsp. Honey
4 Tbsp. Butter
1 c. Rice Cereal
1 c. Rolled Oats
1/2 c. Dried Cranberries
- In a small bowl (microwave safe), combine the peanut butter, honey and butter.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal, rolled oats, and cranberries. Mix until combined.
- Shape into balls and place on a baking sheet. (I put some of mine in a mini muffin pan, and it worked out well)
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.